November 19th, 2015
'Tis the season for giving! And, we've got so many amazing community partners who are helping to make a difference for our Clubs this year. Please see how you can join in their efforts below:
1. Taco Bell – Bring in a hat, scarf, or mittens to your local West Michigan Taco Bell and recieve a free item off their dollar menu! November 19th is your last chance to take advantage of this great offer and help our youth stay warm this winter.
2. Younkers (Bon-Ton) – Younkers shoppers can purchase a teddy bear in-store or online through the holiday season or make a donation at any Bon-Ton store. The adorable, plush teddy bears are dressed up with a holiday bow and retail for $10.00. Your purchase generates a minimum donation of $2.75 to Boys & Girls Clubs. Beginning November 16th, in-store customers can donate $3.00 in exchange for a $15 coupon.
3. CD Barnes Construction – CD Barnes is helping share the warmth this winter season. They are asking for donations of new or gently used coats, hats, gloves/mittens, boots, and scarfs. Donations can be dropped off in their “Coat Tote” located at 3437 Eastern Ave SE anytime M-F 8am-5pm. They will be accepting donations through Monday, November 23.
4. CH Robinson – CH Robinson is helping collect clothing for our Clubs. Stay tuned to find out more about their current clothing drive!
5. Gap – Gap stores partnered with our Clubs this October to help secure winter coats for our community!
A big THANK YOU to all the community partners helping to make this season a little brighter for our Club members and their families!